Learn about the latest release from RWS
Ep. 1 - Jul. 2021
Register now to watch on-demand the insight of our technology expert, Daniel Campos, who reviewed the 11.7 update for RWS WorldServer. Here he explains the challenges of installing it from scratch, best practices, new features, and changes from previous versions.
– Installation challenges in Windows Server
– File types and coming changes:
– Deprecated file types that will be removed and/or replaced
– Reorganization of filters
– Scoping information
– SDL Online Editor (changes from previous versions)
– General changes in Dashboard
– TM Cache (new feature from 11.6 and changes in 11.7)
– Sinapi best practices for migration
– Sinapi tips and tricks for the upgrade
Technology Director & Founder
With over 13 years of experience in the Globalization industry. Daniel has a vast experience deploying, administering and troubleshooting all known apps in the industry like RWS WorldServer, XTM, Memsource, Ontram, Trados Studio and many more.